Welcome to 2017! Training starts at AIS on Monday 9th of January; Erindal PCYC on Tuesday 17th of January.
The committee is making a few adjustments to membership requirements this year to bring us in line with legal requirements and running costs:
- The membership form is to be filled out in full before stepping onto the mat
- A new “fit to wrestle form” also must be filled out before beginning training – this will be supplied at your first training session, please ask for it.
- This waiver for personal injury must also be signed.
- Fees for the year will be $100 and should be paid before training (please contact if any issues).
- Each member over 18 years must have a Working With Vulnerable People card – these are free for volunteers (you), information on application can be found here. If you already have one, you do not need another, just supply us with the number on the card.
We look forward to a great season!